Introduction and Background To Elsenham Surgery PPG
The PPG started as a virtual group back in 2012. This group never met or held meetings but communicated with the practice via email. Then in 2014 we decided to form an actual group who could meet here at the surgery on a regular basis. We asked for volunteers who would be committed to supporting the Surgery and its patients and many of todays mebers have been in the group from the very beginning. We are extremely fortunate to have such a supportive and active PPG; and by working together, we have achieved a number of projects – we are exceedingly grateful for all they do.
Dr David Whooley and Practice Manger Karen Greaves are currently the staff representatives.
Patient Participation is about patients working with their practice to
- offer patient feedback about their experiences with the practice
- improve communication
- promote good health
- make the most of practice resources
- help improve practice services
- offer practical support
- offer opinions on services provided
- help implement positive changes
Patient Participation is not
- a forum for complaints
- a vehicle for people to resolve their own personal issues
- a doctors’ fan club!
We hope that you too, will join our Patient Participation group. Please explore the TABS at the top of this page for what to do next.
Thank you and WELCOME to the Elsenham Surgery PPG.
Meet the PPG Members
- Dr David Wooley – Senior Partner
- Karen Greaves – Practice Manager
- Ray Franklin – Founder Member since 2014
- Deborah Bland – Founder Member since 2014
- Debra Clark – Founder Member since 2014
- Simon Clark – Founder Member since 2014
- Jennifer Jarvis – Since 2015
- Elaine Randall – Since 2017
- Linda Berry – Since 2019
- Garry LeCount ( Honorary Member ) – Since 2019
- Debbie Anderson – Since 2019